WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The brief respite from snowfall in Westchester is likely to end on Sunday, according to the latest forecast from the National Weather Service.
After a partly sunny start to the day, clouds will spread across the region, and there is a 40-percent chance of snow between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Light snow is then likely from 7 p.m. Sunday through the early overnight hours, with 1-3 inches of accumulation possible, with less amounts toward the coast. The quick-moving storm is expected to wind down after midnight.
Sunday’s high temperature should not climb past the freezing mark.
Monday should be mostly cloudy with a high between 30 and 32 degrees.
The next chance of snow is on Thursday.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking