SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow Police arrested a local woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Dec. 29, according to Patch.com.
The 58-year-old woman allegedly struck a stone wall at approximately 4:24 p.m. and did not cooperate with officers on the scene, Patch.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday