SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow Police arrested a local woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Dec. 29, according to Patch.com.
The 58-year-old woman allegedly struck a stone wall at approximately 4:24 p.m. and did not cooperate with officers on the scene, Patch.com said.
- 1 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48