SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow Police arrested a local woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Dec. 29, according to Patch.com.
The 58-year-old woman allegedly struck a stone wall at approximately 4:24 p.m. and did not cooperate with officers on the scene, Patch.com said.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 4 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington