SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Mother's Day visitors to the Sleepy Hollow lighthouse area on the Hudson River waterfront were treated the air maneuvers by several helicopters in what may have been preparation for President Barak Obama's planned visit to Westchester County Wednesday, May 14.
Several onlookers snapped photos and enjoyed the air show as five military helicopters in formation and individually hovered and landed.
Obama will stop in the Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow area Wednesday, May 14 for a speech at the Tappan Zee Bridge (New NY Bridge) where he will push for Congress to provide further funding for infrastructure projects like the new trans-Hudson River bridge underway.
Sleepy Hollow Police would not comment on the presence of the helicopters.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Irvington, Tarrytown Rank Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 5 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr