SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Mother's Day visitors to the Sleepy Hollow lighthouse area on the Hudson River waterfront were treated the air maneuvers by several helicopters in what may have been preparation for President Barak Obama's planned visit to Westchester County Wednesday, May 14.
Several onlookers snapped photos and enjoyed the air show as five military helicopters in formation and individually hovered and landed.
Obama will stop in the Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow area Wednesday, May 14 for a speech at the Tappan Zee Bridge (New NY Bridge) where he will push for Congress to provide further funding for infrastructure projects like the new trans-Hudson River bridge underway.
Sleepy Hollow Police would not comment on the presence of the helicopters.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation