SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Mother's Day visitors to the Sleepy Hollow lighthouse area on the Hudson River waterfront were treated the air maneuvers by several helicopters in what may have been preparation for President Barak Obama's planned visit to Westchester County Wednesday, May 14.
Several onlookers snapped photos and enjoyed the air show as five military helicopters in formation and individually hovered and landed.
Obama will stop in the Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow area Wednesday, May 14 for a speech at the Tappan Zee Bridge (New NY Bridge) where he will push for Congress to provide further funding for infrastructure projects like the new trans-Hudson River bridge underway.
Sleepy Hollow Police would not comment on the presence of the helicopters.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend