SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- A water main break in Sleepy Hollow on Thursday, Feb. 27 could result in service interruptions for some residents, according to the village website.
The break occurred in the vicinity of Valley and Chestnut streets. Crews are working to solve the problem.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 4 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 5 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation