SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- A water main break in Sleepy Hollow on Thursday, Feb. 27 could result in service interruptions for some residents, according to the village website.
The break occurred in the vicinity of Valley and Chestnut streets. Crews are working to solve the problem.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking