SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- A water main break in Sleepy Hollow on Thursday, Feb. 27 could result in service interruptions for some residents, according to the village website.
The break occurred in the vicinity of Valley and Chestnut streets. Crews are working to solve the problem.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute