SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- A water main break in Sleepy Hollow on Thursday, Feb. 27 could result in service interruptions for some residents, according to the village website.
The break occurred in the vicinity of Valley and Chestnut streets. Crews are working to solve the problem.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Tarrytown
- 3 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 4 Accident Near Tappan Zee Bridge Slows Wednesday Commute
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington