SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- A water main break in Sleepy Hollow on Thursday, Feb. 27 could result in service interruptions for some residents, according to the village website.
The break occurred in the vicinity of Valley and Chestnut streets. Crews are working to solve the problem.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director