TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- Thirteen Sleepy Hollow High School science research students were among 350 students who competed in the 14th annual Westchester Science and Engineering Fair.
- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
- Five Sleepy Hollow High School science research students came home with awards from this year’s Westchester-Rockland JSHS science competition.
- A new event series has been designed to give the Westchester business community the chance to learn from some of the region’s most knowledgeable, influential and strategic thinkers, the Westchester County Association has announced.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans