TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- A Sleepy Hollow man, Christopher Howson, 50, was sentenced to 22 years in prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter in connection with the killing of his wife, according to Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- The New NY Bridge Project in Tarrytown recently published is quarterly magazine to keep residents updated on the progression of the project.
- Greenburgh Police reported that two Mount Vernon men were accused of kidnapping a woman who advertised escort services online and taking her from Queens to an Elmsford hotel.
- Authorities have released the audio from the final moments of Richard Rockefeller's fatal plane crash in Purchase, according to ctnews.com.
- Westchester County Police arrested Francisco Herrera, 30, of the Bronx, on multiple charges after he was accused of driving the wrong way on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Yonkers and colliding with another car on Wednesday.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Westchester Farmers Market Finalists Announced In DVlicious Contest
- 3 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad