TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery recently
- A gas explosion destroyed a building in Harlem, killed at least eight people and shut down Metro-North service for hours.
- A man who leaped to his death from the Henry Hudson Bridge on Tuesday morning has been identified as 44-year-old Scarsdale resident Ivan Rodriguez, which delayed Hudson Line trains.
- A Metro-North worker from Yonkers was killed Monday after being struck by a train on the Harlem line
- Former NBA player Erick Barkley reportedly punched another parent after his son's third-grade AAU basketball game late last month in Ardsley, according to Bleacher Report.
- The Village of Sleepy Hollow will host its fourth annual half marathon on Saturday, March 22 starting at 9:30 a.m.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Storms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington