SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The Village of Sleepy Hollow is set to consider legislation that would allow permit parking on several local streets.
The village Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21 at Village Hall, 28 Beekman Ave. The public hearing will involve consideration of public comments regarding a request to the New York State Legislature to enact a statute enabling the Sleepy Hollow to implement permit parking. The request calls for permit parking on Valley Street (south of College Avenue), Beekman Avenue (west of Hudson Street) and River Street.
A copy of the proposed local law is available for review at the Village of Sleepy Hollow website.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday