SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The Village of Sleepy Hollow is set to consider legislation that would allow permit parking on several local streets.
The village Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21 at Village Hall, 28 Beekman Ave. The public hearing will involve consideration of public comments regarding a request to the New York State Legislature to enact a statute enabling the Sleepy Hollow to implement permit parking. The request calls for permit parking on Valley Street (south of College Avenue), Beekman Avenue (west of Hudson Street) and River Street.
A copy of the proposed local law is available for review at the Village of Sleepy Hollow website.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester