SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The Tarrytown-Sleepy Hollow St. Patrick's Day Parade will create road closures and parking restrictions throughout the area on Sunday, March 16.
No parking will be allowed on the following streets from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- Beekman Avenue between Route 9 and Clinton Street
- North Broadway from Beekman Avenue to the Tarrytown Line
- Andrews Lane from Beekman Avenue to Elm Street
Road closures will begin at approximately 12:30 p.m.
Alternative parking can be found at the Morse School upper lot and the first two rows of the village parking lot at Elm Street and Andrews Lane on the west side.
For more information, log on to sleepyhollowny.gov
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore