SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The Tarrytown-Sleepy Hollow St. Patrick's Day Parade will create road closures and parking restrictions throughout the area on Sunday, March 16.
No parking will be allowed on the following streets from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- Beekman Avenue between Route 9 and Clinton Street
- North Broadway from Beekman Avenue to the Tarrytown Line
- Andrews Lane from Beekman Avenue to Elm Street
Road closures will begin at approximately 12:30 p.m.
Alternative parking can be found at the Morse School upper lot and the first two rows of the village parking lot at Elm Street and Andrews Lane on the west side.
For more information, log on to sleepyhollowny.gov
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Tarrytown
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington