HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A two-car crash on a curved section of Farragut Parkway in Hastings-On-Hudson closed down a section of the Saw Mill River Parkway near exit 12 for a time around 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Westchester County Police said emergency responders freed several people from the two cars and they were taken to area hospitals with injuries described as serious but not life threatening.
Police closed of the section of Farragut Parkway from High Street to the Saw Mill River Parkway entrance as they continued the investigation. The road remained closed as of 5:40 p.m.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison