HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A two-car crash on a curved section of Farragut Parkway in Hastings-On-Hudson closed down a section of the Saw Mill River Parkway near exit 12 for a time around 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Westchester County Police said emergency responders freed several people from the two cars and they were taken to area hospitals with injuries described as serious but not life threatening.
Police closed of the section of Farragut Parkway from High Street to the Saw Mill River Parkway entrance as they continued the investigation. The road remained closed as of 5:40 p.m.
- 1 Snow Could Return To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Snow Chance, Wind Chills In 20s Await Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Tarrytown Tuesday