TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Monday, Jan. 20, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- All Tarrytown Union Free Schools and school offices
- The Warner and Irvington libraries
- Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington Village Halls and all village offices
- All post offices; no mail will be delivered
- Most banks
- All courts and state and federal government offices
- The Bee-Line will operate on a regular schedule
Check with individual retailers and restaurants for special holiday hours on Monday, Jan. 20.
- 1 Irvington Declares State Of Emergency, Continuing Indefinitely
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Blizzard Warning Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow