WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Public school districts throughout Westchester County on winter break this week.
Several private schools have that were scheduled to have classes have announced closures because of the storm expected to arrive in the area Tuesday morning.
They are: Good Counsel Academy in White Plains, The Harvey School in Katonah, Maria Regina in Hartsdale, Rye Country Day School and Yonkers Christian Academy.
Westchester Community College will have a delayed opening at 1 p.m. on the main campus and all extension locations.
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Big Brew NY Beer Festival Returns With Outdoor Fest In Tarrytown
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern