WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Public school districts throughout Westchester County on winter break this week.
Several private schools have that were scheduled to have classes have announced closures because of the storm expected to arrive in the area Tuesday morning.
They are: Good Counsel Academy in White Plains, The Harvey School in Katonah, Maria Regina in Hartsdale, Rye Country Day School and Yonkers Christian Academy.
Westchester Community College will have a delayed opening at 1 p.m. on the main campus and all extension locations.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS