WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Public school districts throughout Westchester County on winter break this week.
Several private schools have that were scheduled to have classes have announced closures because of the storm expected to arrive in the area Tuesday morning.
They are: Good Counsel Academy in White Plains, The Harvey School in Katonah, Maria Regina in Hartsdale, Rye Country Day School and Yonkers Christian Academy.
Westchester Community College will have a delayed opening at 1 p.m. on the main campus and all extension locations.
- 1 Irvington Declares State Of Emergency, Continuing Indefinitely
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Blizzard Warning Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow