TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- The residents of Tarrytown and Sleep Hollow voted Tuesday to approve a proposed $71 million budget for the Tarrytown Union Free Schools 2014-2015 school year.
- More than 80 cats found confined in small cages in a Greenburgh home, were rescued by officials.
- The organizers of Tarrytown’s Down to Earth Farmers Market are using two words to describe this spring's offering: "bigger and better."
- Sleepy Hollow High School junior Elizabeth Sobolik recently won a $2,000 award at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
- Mike Malone lives a writer's dream penning and publishing a first-hand online blog about the party habits and lifestyles of the patrons of a local tavern.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester