TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- The residents of Tarrytown and Sleep Hollow voted Tuesday to approve a proposed $71 million budget for the Tarrytown Union Free Schools 2014-2015 school year.
- More than 80 cats found confined in small cages in a Greenburgh home, were rescued by officials.
- The organizers of Tarrytown’s Down to Earth Farmers Market are using two words to describe this spring's offering: "bigger and better."
- Sleepy Hollow High School junior Elizabeth Sobolik recently won a $2,000 award at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
- Mike Malone lives a writer's dream penning and publishing a first-hand online blog about the party habits and lifestyles of the patrons of a local tavern.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Says Former Sleepy Hollow Student Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Westchester Women's Agenda Honors Two Irvington Women
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest