WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9A has reopened in Mount Pleasant following an accident between the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway and Dana Road on Tuesday afternoon.
The accident was reported at 2:50 p.m. Route 9A reopened more than an hour later after cleanup was completed.
Mount Pleasant Police report no information on injuries at this time.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Significant Snow, Ice Possible For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Mayor Ken Wray Heads Unite Sleepy Hollow Village Election Ticket
- 5 Tarrytown Could See Light Snow Through Thursday Morning