This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9 in Cortlandt and Route 134 in Ossining have reopened after being closed Friday afternoon.
The Route 134 closure, between Route 9A and Hawkes Avenue, began at 2 p.m. and was because of emergency roadwork from Thursday's water main break.
The Route 9 closure came after a down tree and wire at Jack Road at 1:15 p.m. It reopened just prior to 4 p.m.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Gets In Halloween Spirit
- 4 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester