This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9 in Cortlandt and Route 134 in Ossining have reopened after being closed Friday afternoon.
The Route 134 closure, between Route 9A and Hawkes Avenue, began at 2 p.m. and was because of emergency roadwork from Thursday's water main break.
The Route 9 closure came after a down tree and wire at Jack Road at 1:15 p.m. It reopened just prior to 4 p.m.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations