This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9 in Cortlandt and Route 134 in Ossining have reopened after being closed Friday afternoon.
The Route 134 closure, between Route 9A and Hawkes Avenue, began at 2 p.m. and was because of emergency roadwork from Thursday's water main break.
The Route 9 closure came after a down tree and wire at Jack Road at 1:15 p.m. It reopened just prior to 4 p.m.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 3 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk