This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9 in Cortlandt and Route 134 in Ossining have reopened after being closed Friday afternoon.
The Route 134 closure, between Route 9A and Hawkes Avenue, began at 2 p.m. and was because of emergency roadwork from Thursday's water main break.
The Route 9 closure came after a down tree and wire at Jack Road at 1:15 p.m. It reopened just prior to 4 p.m.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 New Joint Venture Of Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Tops News Last Week