TARRYTOWN HOUSE, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Emergency Department nurse Erika Setzer presented “When Students Go To The Emergency Department,” at the 2014 School Nurses Conference at Tappan Hill in Tarrytown on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy