This story has been updated.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident has resulted in stop-and-go traffic in the span leading to the Tappan Zee Bridge early Sunday afternoon.
The accident, on northbound I-87 heading toward Rockland County, blocked the left lane before being cleared but heavy volume remains.
The accident was reported at noon.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Says Former Sleepy Hollow Student Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Westchester Women's Agenda Honors Two Irvington Women
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest