RYE, N.Y. -- More than 100 students and teachers from Rye High School were sickened recently after dining at the Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison, according to a LoHud.com report.
A Rye High School spokesperson said that all were expected to recover, according to the report. The group participated in a country club dinner to celebrate academic achievement on April 30 at the Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison.
Officials suspected the students and teachers were sickened with the norovirus, according to the report.
Willow Ridge manager Scott Garvin said the facility was cleaned and has been allowed to reopen, according to the report.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 4 Rain, Possible Storms Will Move Into Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen