WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Manny Ramos, a Metro-North New Haven Line employee who police said was masturbating in front of a passenger on a train near Fairfield last month, will be arraigned on Tuesday, Feb. 11, according to ctpost.com
Ramos, who has since admitted to his actions on the train, said he was "stressed" as a result of a fractured marriage and an impending test as part of the Metro-North engineer training program, ctpost.com said.
When the incident occurred, the 33-year-old victim yelled, prompting Ramos to run off the train, but no one came to her aid, ctpost.com said.
The New Haven-bound train was stopped at the Fairfield station shortly before 9 a.m. Jan. 28, and all the cars were searched. The man was found during a search of the area near the station.
Ramos was charged with public indecency and second-degree breach of peace, but he is expected to also be charged with fourth-degree sexual assault during his arraignment Tuesday, according to ctpost.com.
Click here to read the full story.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook