TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- Westchester County residents that cross the Tappan Zee to shop at the Palisades Mall may have been exposed to measles, according to ABC News.
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend, police said.
- A former Yonkers deputy mayor is facing a second felony charge in Rockland County after he recorded an "intimate encounter" with a woman, according to LoHud.com.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has joined the United Way of Westchester and Putnam to celebrate National "2-1-1 Day."
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Significant Snow, Ice Possible For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer