TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- A 25-year-old Tarrytown man, Eric Gaulin, has been charged with manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide in the September 2013 shooting death of his 23-year-old girlfriend Megan Bookstaver of Long Island.
- Danny Castro believes Tarrytown Music Hall is the perfect partner for Fortress Bible Church. As the lead pastor for the church, Castro is excited to bring his passion to the new venue starting on Easter Sunday, April 20.
- A Sleepy Hollow family had to jump from a horse drawn carriage in Savannah, Ga., after the horse got scared and crashed into several cars.
- State Assembly members Barbara Clark (D-Queen Village) and Tom Abinanti (D-Greenburgh/Mt. Pleasant) sent a letter on Thursday, April 10, to Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Thomas Madison, executive director of the New York Thruway Authority, calling for dedicated car-only lanes on the new Tappan Zee Bridge.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash