HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- A man has been hospitalized after he sustained a gunshot wound to the shoulder outside the Hurricane Bar and Grill on Central Avenue in Hartsdale in an incident at approximately 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, Greenburgh Police said.
Greenburgh Police are continuing to investigate the incident, saying, “It appears an unknown male may have been involved in a dispute resulting in the victim being shot. Several people were interviewed; however, other possible witnesses fled the scene prior to police arrival.”
The injured man was taken to Westchester Medical Center. His injury is not life threatening.
Anyone with information should contact the Greenburgh Detective Division at 914-682-5325.
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Big Brew NY Beer Festival Returns With Outdoor Fest In Tarrytown
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern