WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Hastings-on-Hudson man who died after he was found on a stretch of the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail in Hastings early Monday has been identified as Matthew Siegfried, 33, according to the Westchester Medical Examiner's office.
Siegfried, who was walking or jogging along the path, died as the result of coronary thrombosis, according to the Medical Examiner's report. The deceased had evidence of arterial narrowing, the report said.
The Aqueduct, which runs along the Hudson Rivertowns 32 miles from Croton to New York City, is regularly used by joggers, cyclists and walkers.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy