TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Temple Beth Abraham will host a "Conversation with Gil Tamary," Washington bureau chief for Channel 10 News in Israel, on Wednesday, May 21 at 7 p.m.
Tamary has worked for Israel Broadcasting Authority, Israel Public Radio, and as anchor and chief editor of “Good Morning Israel.”
Tamary covers a wide range of Middle East issues from the U.S. and conducts interviews with many dignitaries and political figures, including presidents, secretaries of State, the head of the World Bank and others.
His reporting has ranged from the Camp David Accords in 2000 where he conducted an exclusive interview with President Clinton, the 9/11 attacks and the Iraq war.
During the Bush administration Gil had exclusive interviews with President Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and many others. Covering the 2008 presidential election, Tamary interviewed Sen. Barack Obama about his future policy towards Israel and the Middle East.
A dessert reception will follow the talk. There is no charge, but donations are accepted.
Temple Beth Abraham is at 25 Leroy Ave, in Tarrytown.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk