TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- A sixth-grade student was taken to a hospital after being struck by a motorist June 19 on busy North Broadway after leaving the Irvington Middle and High School campus, the Irvington School District reported.
- Nicole Muccio, a Pace University College of Health Professions student, received the Nora J. McGrath scholarship at the President's Scholarship Dinner and shared her story.
- The Hastings-on-Hudson man who died after he was found early Monday on the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail in Hastings was identified as Matthew Siegfried, 33, according to the Westchester Medical Examiner's office.
- Former Irvington resident Joan Lunden announced Tuesday on her website she was diagnosed with breast cancer.
- People thinking of moving to Hudson Valley can find out 30 things every person must know before moving there, according to a report by Movoto Real Estate.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking