TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- Mike Finkelstein, a 23-year-old photographer, was selected by General Motors to photograph the new 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible before its debut at an auto show last week.
- Sleepy Hollow High School Principal Carol Conklin-Spillane has been invited to be a part of a panel discussion on the role of leadership in learning environments with the Alliance for Excellent Education and the National Association of Secondary School Principals.
- A former Dobbs Ferry Department of Public Works employee was arrested on Saturday, April 19, following allegations of fondling employees.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking