TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- Irvington Mayor Brian Cromwell Smith, whose full-time job is head trader at Blue Ridge Capital LLC. hedge fund company, is making his producing debut with Broadway’s “It’s Only A Play” at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre through March 29.
- Sleepy Hollow High School has named the November students of the month for their contributions to their school and community.
- Following a recall by Elevation Foods, Stop & Shop announced it removed Ian’s All Natural Italian Style Panko Breadcrumbs from its shelves in Westchester County due to a misleading label.
- A fire has resulted in the closure of the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway at Ashford Avenue (Exit 17) in Dobbs Ferry Tuesday night.
- The Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors Make-A-Wish Committee presented a check for $12,600 to Make-A-Wish Hudson Valley at the Wish House in Tarrytown.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.