IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- Irvington will begin high service hydrant flushing on Wednesday.
High service flushing will continue through June 21 between 2:45 and 10:45 p.m. Low service flushing will take place on June 24 between 8 p.m. and 4 a.m. and June 26 from 2:45 to 10:45 p.m.
The village is asking residents to turn fire alarms to by-pass and inform tenants of the flushing schedule.
The village has released the following schedule:
- June 12: Riverview Road to Barbara and Janet Terrace; Pennybridge Manor; Park Avenue; Hudson Avenue; Center Street; East and West Sunnyside; Meadowbrook Road; Fargo Lane; and North Broadway to Circle Drive, including side streets.
- June 14: Riverview Road south of Barbara and Janet Terrace; Irving Place; Strawberry Hill, Circle Drive, North Broadway; Legend Hollow and its side streets; and upper Main Street to North and South Dearman.
- June 17: Harriman Road; Cedar Ridge and all of its side streets; Fieldpoint and all of its side streets; Park Road; Pallister Road; Leafwood Circle; Castle Road; Lewis Road; Dunham Place; Emory Road; and North Broadway to Main Street.
- June 19: Harriman Road south of Park Road; Parkside Way; Sycamore Lane; Dogwood Lane; Carla Lane; Victor Lane; Harriman's Keep; Richmond Hill; East Clinton Avenue; Hamilton Road; Butterwood East and West; Ilinka Lane; and South Broadway to Hamilton Road.
- June 21: Beechwood Lane; Osceloa Avenue; Deep Hollow Close; and Havemeyer.
- June 24: Main Street, West Main Street and all side streets.
- June 26: Station Road and all of its side streets; West Clinton Street; South Buckhout; Hendrick Lane North and South; Half Moon Lane; Bertha Place; Hancock Place; Clifton Place; Ardsley Avenue West; Hudson Road West; and Mountain Road.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.