WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound side of the Hutchinson River Parkway was closed in Pelham starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. following an accident, according to he New York State Department of Transportation.
The accident occurred at Exit 7 at Route 1.
The stretch of the Hutch was reopened at 2:45 p.m.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend