WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound side of the Hutchinson River Parkway was closed in Pelham starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. following an accident, according to he New York State Department of Transportation.
The accident occurred at Exit 7 at Route 1.
The stretch of the Hutch was reopened at 2:45 p.m.
- 1 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48