WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ There is a chance of a major coastal storm with heavy rains hitting Westchester County early next week, according to the National Weather Service.
A hazardous weather outlook has been issued for Hurricane Sandy, which is now in the Caribbean but may bring heavy rains and wind to the area. Flooding and beach erosion are possible in coastal areas. But the storm's path has not yet been determined, and it could move out to sea and have little impact on Westchester.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester