WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ There is a chance of a major coastal storm with heavy rains hitting Westchester County early next week, according to the National Weather Service.
A hazardous weather outlook has been issued for Hurricane Sandy, which is now in the Caribbean but may bring heavy rains and wind to the area. Flooding and beach erosion are possible in coastal areas. But the storm's path has not yet been determined, and it could move out to sea and have little impact on Westchester.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Tarrytown Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday