WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ There is a chance of a major coastal storm with heavy rains hitting Westchester County early next week, according to the National Weather Service.
A hazardous weather outlook has been issued for Hurricane Sandy, which is now in the Caribbean but may bring heavy rains and wind to the area. Flooding and beach erosion are possible in coastal areas. But the storm's path has not yet been determined, and it could move out to sea and have little impact on Westchester.
- 1 Snow Could Return To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Snow Chance, Wind Chills In 20s Await Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Tarrytown Tuesday