WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ There is a chance of a major coastal storm with heavy rains hitting Westchester County early next week, according to the National Weather Service.
A hazardous weather outlook has been issued for Hurricane Sandy, which is now in the Caribbean but may bring heavy rains and wind to the area. Flooding and beach erosion are possible in coastal areas. But the storm's path has not yet been determined, and it could move out to sea and have little impact on Westchester.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 3 Irvington, Tarrytown Rank Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit