WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ There is a chance of a major coastal storm with heavy rains hitting Westchester County early next week, according to the National Weather Service.
A hazardous weather outlook has been issued for Hurricane Sandy, which is now in the Caribbean but may bring heavy rains and wind to the area. Flooding and beach erosion are possible in coastal areas. But the storm's path has not yet been determined, and it could move out to sea and have little impact on Westchester.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 5 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night