WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ There is a chance of a major coastal storm with heavy rains hitting Westchester County early next week, according to the National Weather Service.
A hazardous weather outlook has been issued for Hurricane Sandy, which is now in the Caribbean but may bring heavy rains and wind to the area. Flooding and beach erosion are possible in coastal areas. But the storm's path has not yet been determined, and it could move out to sea and have little impact on Westchester.
- 1 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48