WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The first real taste of summer will remain in Westchester County through the middle of the week as high humidity and hot temperatures will dominate the forecast through Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will remain partly sunny with a high around 87 degrees. Scattered showers and thunderstorms could roll through the area tonight after 2 a.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday will be partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain after 10 a.m. High temperature will be around 90.
Morning clouds will give way to afternoon sun on Thursday with a high of 86.
Temperatures will cool a bit on Friday with a high near 80.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'