WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The first real taste of summer will remain in Westchester County through the middle of the week as high humidity and hot temperatures will dominate the forecast through Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will remain partly sunny with a high around 87 degrees. Scattered showers and thunderstorms could roll through the area tonight after 2 a.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday will be partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain after 10 a.m. High temperature will be around 90.
Morning clouds will give way to afternoon sun on Thursday with a high of 86.
Temperatures will cool a bit on Friday with a high near 80.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film