HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Bargain hunters will have a field day at the villagewide tag sale Saturday, April 26, as nearly 50 households are registered to participate in the event, sponsored by the Hastings Parks and Recreation Department.
The tag sale will be from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and feature items such as collectibles, books, tools, appliances, clothes, jewelry, games and more.
Maps are available at the Recreation Department desk at the James Harmon Community Center.
For a complete listing of the participating households and items for sale, check out the tag sale map from the Hastings Parks and Recreation Department.
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents