HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Bargain hunters will have a field day at the villagewide tag sale Saturday, April 26, as nearly 50 households are registered to participate in the event, sponsored by the Hastings Parks and Recreation Department.
The tag sale will be from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and feature items such as collectibles, books, tools, appliances, clothes, jewelry, games and more.
Maps are available at the Recreation Department desk at the James Harmon Community Center.
For a complete listing of the participating households and items for sale, check out the tag sale map from the Hastings Parks and Recreation Department.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Irvington, Tarrytown Rank Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History