HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Bargain hunters will have a field day at the villagewide tag sale Saturday, April 26, as nearly 50 households are registered to participate in the event, sponsored by the Hastings Parks and Recreation Department.
The tag sale will be from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and feature items such as collectibles, books, tools, appliances, clothes, jewelry, games and more.
Maps are available at the Recreation Department desk at the James Harmon Community Center.
For a complete listing of the participating households and items for sale, check out the tag sale map from the Hastings Parks and Recreation Department.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation