HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Bargain hunters will have a field day at the villagewide tag sale Saturday, April 26, as nearly 50 households are registered to participate in the event, sponsored by the Hastings Parks and Recreation Department.
The tag sale will be from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and feature items such as collectibles, books, tools, appliances, clothes, jewelry, games and more.
Maps are available at the Recreation Department desk at the James Harmon Community Center.
For a complete listing of the participating households and items for sale, check out the tag sale map from the Hastings Parks and Recreation Department.
- 1 Man ID'd In Swimming Pool Death In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Fire Causes Heavy Delays At I-87, I-287 Split In Tarrytown
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital