TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- A Sleepy Hollow man, Christopher Howson, 50, faces up to 25 years in state prison, after pleading guilty to manslaughter charges, in the 2013 strangling death of his wife, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- Joe Sanzo, owner of G&L Deli in Dobbs Ferry for more than a decade and a native of the village, has moved the family restaurant business north to open a new bistro, the Delibagel Cafe in Ossining, where he now lives.
- Marissa Brett has been named president of the Westchester County Association, effective June 1.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash