TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- A Sleepy Hollow man, Christopher Howson, 50, faces up to 25 years in state prison, after pleading guilty to manslaughter charges, in the 2013 strangling death of his wife, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- Joe Sanzo, owner of G&L Deli in Dobbs Ferry for more than a decade and a native of the village, has moved the family restaurant business north to open a new bistro, the Delibagel Cafe in Ossining, where he now lives.
- Marissa Brett has been named president of the Westchester County Association, effective June 1.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Forecasters Clash On Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Winter Weather Outlook