TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- A Sleepy Hollow man, Christopher Howson, 50, faces up to 25 years in state prison, after pleading guilty to manslaughter charges, in the 2013 strangling death of his wife, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- Joe Sanzo, owner of G&L Deli in Dobbs Ferry for more than a decade and a native of the village, has moved the family restaurant business north to open a new bistro, the Delibagel Cafe in Ossining, where he now lives.
- Marissa Brett has been named president of the Westchester County Association, effective June 1.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 3 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk