TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- A Sleepy Hollow man, Christopher Howson, 50, faces up to 25 years in state prison, after pleading guilty to manslaughter charges, in the 2013 strangling death of his wife, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- Joe Sanzo, owner of G&L Deli in Dobbs Ferry for more than a decade and a native of the village, has moved the family restaurant business north to open a new bistro, the Delibagel Cafe in Ossining, where he now lives.
- Marissa Brett has been named president of the Westchester County Association, effective June 1.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Ghouls, Goblins Prepare For Tarrytown's Halloween Parade