TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington last week:
- A Sleepy Hollow man, Christopher Howson, 50, faces up to 25 years in state prison, after pleading guilty to manslaughter charges, in the 2013 strangling death of his wife, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- Joe Sanzo, owner of G&L Deli in Dobbs Ferry for more than a decade and a native of the village, has moved the family restaurant business north to open a new bistro, the Delibagel Cafe in Ossining, where he now lives.
- Marissa Brett has been named president of the Westchester County Association, effective June 1.
- 1 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing