GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Hartsdale assistant principal accused of stealing more than $770,000 from the Greenburgh Teachers Fund pleaded not guilty in court on Friday, Jan. 10, according to LoHud.com.
Frank Gluberman, 66, posted $50,000 bail and was released from Westchester County Jail. The district has placed Gluberman on paid administrative leave pending a review of the allegations, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester