GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Hartsdale assistant principal accused of stealing more than $770,000 from the Greenburgh Teachers Fund pleaded not guilty in court on Friday, Jan. 10, according to LoHud.com.
Frank Gluberman, 66, posted $50,000 bail and was released from Westchester County Jail. The district has placed Gluberman on paid administrative leave pending a review of the allegations, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr No Longer At Phelps Hospital
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Celebrates Grand Opening