GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Hartsdale assistant principal accused of stealing more than $770,000 from the Greenburgh Teachers Fund pleaded not guilty in court on Friday, Jan. 10, according to LoHud.com.
Frank Gluberman, 66, posted $50,000 bail and was released from Westchester County Jail. The district has placed Gluberman on paid administrative leave pending a review of the allegations, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall