GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Hartsdale assistant principal accused of stealing more than $770,000 from the Greenburgh Teachers Fund pleaded not guilty in court on Friday, Jan. 10, according to LoHud.com.
Frank Gluberman, 66, posted $50,000 bail and was released from Westchester County Jail. The district has placed Gluberman on paid administrative leave pending a review of the allegations, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 'I Am A Woman,' Says Former Sleepy Hollow Student Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI