GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Hartsdale assistant principal accused of stealing more than $770,000 from the Greenburgh Teachers Fund pleaded not guilty in court on Friday, Jan. 10, according to LoHud.com.
Frank Gluberman, 66, posted $50,000 bail and was released from Westchester County Jail. The district has placed Gluberman on paid administrative leave pending a review of the allegations, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 4 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester