WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Westchester County residents awoke to frigid temperatures Thursday after a storm system that produced heavy rain passed through the area.
A chance of snow flurries remains until around noon, according to the National Weather Service. Clouds will break as the day progresses, but the high temperature should not climb past 25 degrees.
Conditions will be blustery, with northwest winds of 25 miles per hour. Winds could gust up to 50 miles per hour producing wind chills in the single teens, and in some spots, near zero.
A quick rebound is in store for Friday with a high between 41 and 43 degrees under sunny skies.
There is a chance of a wintry mix Saturday before 9 a.m. and then, as the things warm up, a chance of rain between 9 a.m. and noon.
The rest of the day should be partly cloudy with a high reaching the low 50s.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 4 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington