SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- After years of litigation and environmental cleanup, a new developer has been announced for the former General Motors site on the riverfront in Sleepy Hollow, according to Patch.com.
Residents are hesitant to believe that action will really be taken based on a previous plan for development in the '90s that was canceled, the article said.
However, since an agreement was reached between Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in August regarding the site, development is more likely to move forward, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Tarrytown
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington