SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- After years of litigation and environmental cleanup, a new developer has been announced for the former General Motors site on the riverfront in Sleepy Hollow, according to Patch.com.
Residents are hesitant to believe that action will really be taken based on a previous plan for development in the '90s that was canceled, the article said.
However, since an agreement was reached between Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in August regarding the site, development is more likely to move forward, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations