SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- After years of litigation and environmental cleanup, a new developer has been announced for the former General Motors site on the riverfront in Sleepy Hollow, according to Patch.com.
Residents are hesitant to believe that action will really be taken based on a previous plan for development in the '90s that was canceled, the article said.
However, since an agreement was reached between Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in August regarding the site, development is more likely to move forward, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show