SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- After years of litigation and environmental cleanup, a new developer has been announced for the former General Motors site on the riverfront in Sleepy Hollow, according to Patch.com.
Residents are hesitant to believe that action will really be taken based on a previous plan for development in the '90s that was canceled, the article said.
However, since an agreement was reached between Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in August regarding the site, development is more likely to move forward, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching