SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- After years of litigation and environmental cleanup, a new developer has been announced for the former General Motors site on the riverfront in Sleepy Hollow, according to Patch.com.
Residents are hesitant to believe that action will really be taken based on a previous plan for development in the '90s that was canceled, the article said.
However, since an agreement was reached between Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in August regarding the site, development is more likely to move forward, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington