SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- After years of litigation and environmental cleanup, a new developer has been announced for the former General Motors site on the riverfront in Sleepy Hollow, according to Patch.com.
Residents are hesitant to believe that action will really be taken based on a previous plan for development in the '90s that was canceled, the article said.
However, since an agreement was reached between Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in August regarding the site, development is more likely to move forward, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 4 Rain, Possible Storms Will Move Into Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen