SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- After years of litigation and environmental cleanup, a new developer has been announced for the former General Motors site on the riverfront in Sleepy Hollow, according to Patch.com.
Residents are hesitant to believe that action will really be taken based on a previous plan for development in the '90s that was canceled, the article said.
However, since an agreement was reached between Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in August regarding the site, development is more likely to move forward, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow