SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- After years of litigation and environmental cleanup, a new developer has been announced for the former General Motors site on the riverfront in Sleepy Hollow, according to Patch.com.
Residents are hesitant to believe that action will really be taken based on a previous plan for development in the '90s that was canceled, the article said.
However, since an agreement was reached between Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in August regarding the site, development is more likely to move forward, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Open Houses In Tarrytown Area This Weekend
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Local NBA Hopefuls Show Off Skills For Westchester Knicks In Greenburgh