SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- After years of litigation and environmental cleanup, a new developer has been announced for the former General Motors site on the riverfront in Sleepy Hollow, according to Patch.com.
Residents are hesitant to believe that action will really be taken based on a previous plan for development in the '90s that was canceled, the article said.
However, since an agreement was reached between Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in August regarding the site, development is more likely to move forward, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Gets In Halloween Spirit
- 4 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester