YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers family dog was mauled by a pit pull at Secor Place Tuesday, April 15, according to a News 12 report.
The dog, a 6-year-old Lhasa apso named Lulu, was taken to a Yonkers animal hospital after sustaining broken ribs and punctured organs, according to the News 12 report. Police were called to the scene and released the pit bull to its owner, Denise Cafagna, according to the report.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48