DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A former Dobbs Ferry Department of Public Works employee was arrested on Saturday, April 19, following allegations of fondling employees, according to LoHud.com.
Authorities charged Dennis Roth, 51, after a female employee reported he fondled her from behind. It was later discovered that Roth was accused of fondling another employee in March, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed Burns
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester