DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A former Dobbs Ferry Department of Public Works employee was arrested on Saturday, April 19, following allegations of fondling employees, according to LoHud.com.
Authorities charged Dennis Roth, 51, after a female employee reported he fondled her from behind. It was later discovered that Roth was accused of fondling another employee in March, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director