DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A former Dobbs Ferry Department of Public Works employee was arrested on Saturday, April 19, following allegations of fondling employees, according to LoHud.com.
Authorities charged Dennis Roth, 51, after a female employee reported he fondled her from behind. It was later discovered that Roth was accused of fondling another employee in March, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans