DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A former Dobbs Ferry Department of Public Works employee was arrested on Saturday, April 19, following allegations of fondling employees, according to LoHud.com.
Authorities charged Dennis Roth, 51, after a female employee reported he fondled her from behind. It was later discovered that Roth was accused of fondling another employee in March, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking