WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo will join several other legislative leaders on a trip to Israel in a show of support in light of the ongoing conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Cuomo will meet with several Israeli officials during his visit, though it is not clear if he will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The governor will also sit down with New Yorkers who are living in Israel, The Wall Street Journal said.
New York has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Storms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington