WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo will join several other legislative leaders on a trip to Israel in a show of support in light of the ongoing conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Cuomo will meet with several Israeli officials during his visit, though it is not clear if he will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The governor will also sit down with New Yorkers who are living in Israel, The Wall Street Journal said.
New York has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute