WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo will join several other legislative leaders on a trip to Israel in a show of support in light of the ongoing conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Cuomo will meet with several Israeli officials during his visit, though it is not clear if he will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The governor will also sit down with New Yorkers who are living in Israel, The Wall Street Journal said.
New York has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Return To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Snow Chance, Wind Chills In 20s Await Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Another Round Of Snow