WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories last week from around Southern Westchester County.
- Sleepy Hollow High School principal Carol Conklin-Spillane was named to Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Common Core Task Force .
- White Plains police are looking to the public for help in identifying a man who robbed a TD Bank branch .
- The Yonkers Pathmark has received a bid from a potential buyer .
- All of the steel girders for the new Tappan Zee Bridge are expected to be in place by the end of the year.
- Scarsdale will begin installing LED street lights .
- Developers began work on Rivertowns Square in Dobbs Ferry.
- Children in Eastchester can once again play ball in one of their favorite local ballparks with t he completion of renovations at Chester Heights Field .
- Greenburgh has moved its digital traffic ticket board -- as well as targeted police enforcement -- to Fort Hill Road in the Edgemont section of town.
- Recollections of JFK's days in Bronxville are stronger than ever these days with the 50-year anniversary of his assassination fast approaching.
- The motorcyclist who died Sunday morning on I-95 in Rye was identified by authorities.
- Steady progress continues to be made at the New Rochelle YMCA, as renovations and construction continues on the local pool .
- Mount Vernon officials are recruiting local good Samaritans as they seek community volunteers as they prepare to renovate Heavy D and the Boyz (also known as the Lorraine Avenue) Playground .
- A Harrison man was caught in a reality TV bust of child sex predators .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.