WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents will get a brief taste of spring-like temperatures on Saturday before a cold front starts to move through that will stick around to start the week.
Saturday will see periods of sun with a high in the mid-50's. A shower or two has a chance to pass through the area in the late morning and early evening.
Sunday will be sunny, but considerably colder with a high temperature around 40 degrees. Expect temperatures to dip even lower by the start of the week, as winter refuses to go away.
Click here to see the full forecast, courtesy of Accuweather.com.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School