WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A coastal flood advisory is in effect for southern parts of Westchester County from 1 to 4 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Periods of rain will continue through the day Friday, with thunderstorm possible. Highs will be near 70 degrees. Showers will continue Friday night until 1 a.m., with an overnight low of around 59 degrees.
A flood advisory means that streams and creeks may be elevated and even rise out of their banks but that property damage will be minimal, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Saturday night will be partly cloudy, with a low of around 45.
Sunday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 63. And Sunday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Share Services But Not Towns
- 5 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show