TARRYTOWN, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers. Can you tell us where in Tarrytown this photo was taken?
Each Saturday, we’ll post a photo of an architectural feature or object found somewhere in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow or Irvington. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building or the street where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person to answer correctly. We’ll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Today’s photo will be familiar if you shop local.
Difficulty Rating: 2
Be as specific as possible with your guesses and leave them below in the comments section. Good luck.
Last week’s challenge solved: We'll give points to both Jaques Mihov and John Naples for guessing that the ballfield sign is located on Dows Lane.
1. John Naples — 166 points
2. Bonnie Taxter — 25 points
3. Amy Ceconi — 15 points
4. Linday Rey – 10 points
5. Katharine Swibold — 8 points
6. Bonnie Jackson Boyce, stefffy913, Kimberly Marcus, John Brady, Heather Scogna, John Petry, Mary McBride, WPEyesNEars, Jaques Mihov — 5 points
7. Alex Gonzalez, Dorothy Hoefling-Aguiar — 3 points
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington