IRVINGTON, N.Y. — We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers. Can you tell us where in Irvington this photo was taken?
Each Saturday, we’ll post a photo of an architectural feature or object found somewhere in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow or Irvington. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building or the street where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person to answer correctly. We’ll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Today’s photo will be familiar to those who love baseball or hiking.
Difficulty Rating: 1
Be as specific as possible with your guesses and leave them below in the comments section. Good luck.
Last week’s challenge solved: John Naples correctly guessed that the stone eagle is located at the Van Tassel Apartments.
1. John Naples — 161 points
2. Bonnie Taxter — 25 points
3. Amy Ceconi — 15 points
4. Linday Rey – 10 points
5. Katharine Swibold — 8 points
6. Bonnie Jackson Boyce, stefffy913, Kimberly Marcus, John Brady, Heather Scogna, John Petry, Mary McBride, WPEyesNEars — 5 points
7. Alex Gonzalez, Dorothy Hoefling-Aguiar — 3 points
- 1 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing