YONKERS, N.Y. -- Westchester County is warning drivers about delays on the Bronx River Parkway Sunday and Monday nights:
"Motorists are advised that alternating lanes of the northbound and southbound Bronx River Parkway between the New York City border and the Sprain Brook Parkway merge in Yonkers will be closed on Sunday night, Dec. 2 and Monday night, Dec. 3 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., weather permitting. "
The county said the closures are necessary for the installation of pavement markings.
"Delays are expected and motorists are advised to seek alternate routes."
"For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation-Traffic Engineering Division at 995-2555."
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington