WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Irvington Fire Chief Says He First Thought Stabbing Was Purse Snatching
- 2 Sleepy Hollow HS Principal Enjoys Appearance In Clinton Launch Video
- 3 Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Tarrytown Traffic Stop
- 4 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus