WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow High School Students Selected For 2015 Special Olympics
- 2 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 3 'Sleepy Hollow' TV Stars Tour Washington Irving's Town
- 4 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 5 Stars Of TV 'Sleepy Hollow' Visit The Village For Halloween Event