WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Sleepy Hollow-Rye Football Game Will Showcase 'Building Blocks'