This story has been updated.
PURCHASE, N.Y. -- Authorities have released the audio from the final moments of Richard Rockefeller's fatal plane crash in Purchase, according to ctnews.com.
Rockefeller took off from Westchester County Airport on June 13 and was flying to Portland, Maine, after celebrating his father, David's 99th birthday, but the single-engine plane crashed in Purchase near an occupied house.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men