TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice's review will not lead to criminal charges for the police officer involved in the shooting death of Tarrytown's Andrea Rebello in May 2013, according to a Newsday report.
- A female driver has been pronounced dead following a minor car accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson on Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
- A man was the victim of a fatal shotgun blast in broad daylight Tuesday in a Sheridan Avenue parking lot in Mount Vernon.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach