WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- As heavy rain has set in, several accidents were reported during the Wednesday morning commute.
The southbound Taconic State Parkway in Valhalla had delays between Cleveland Street and Broadway after an accident reported at 7:45 a.m.
There were also delays on Route 35 in Lewisboro after an 8 a.m. eastbound accident between Route 121 and Debbie Lane.
An accident on the northbound Bronx River Parkway in Scarsdale, between Claremont Road and Walworth Crossing (Exit 19), reported at 7:50 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
Stop-and-go traffic was also being reported on the southbound New York State Thruway (I-87) near the Tappan Zee Bridge span because of the rain.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk