WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- As heavy rain has set in, several accidents were reported during the Wednesday morning commute.
The southbound Taconic State Parkway in Valhalla had delays between Cleveland Street and Broadway after an accident reported at 7:45 a.m.
There were also delays on Route 35 in Lewisboro after an 8 a.m. eastbound accident between Route 121 and Debbie Lane.
An accident on the northbound Bronx River Parkway in Scarsdale, between Claremont Road and Walworth Crossing (Exit 19), reported at 7:50 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
Stop-and-go traffic was also being reported on the southbound New York State Thruway (I-87) near the Tappan Zee Bridge span because of the rain.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend