WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- As heavy rain has set in, several accidents were reported during the Wednesday morning commute.
The southbound Taconic State Parkway in Valhalla had delays between Cleveland Street and Broadway after an accident reported at 7:45 a.m.
There were also delays on Route 35 in Lewisboro after an 8 a.m. eastbound accident between Route 121 and Debbie Lane.
An accident on the northbound Bronx River Parkway in Scarsdale, between Claremont Road and Walworth Crossing (Exit 19), reported at 7:50 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
Stop-and-go traffic was also being reported on the southbound New York State Thruway (I-87) near the Tappan Zee Bridge span because of the rain.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School