WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- As heavy rain has set in, several accidents were reported during the Wednesday morning commute.
The southbound Taconic State Parkway in Valhalla had delays between Cleveland Street and Broadway after an accident reported at 7:45 a.m.
There were also delays on Route 35 in Lewisboro after an 8 a.m. eastbound accident between Route 121 and Debbie Lane.
An accident on the northbound Bronx River Parkway in Scarsdale, between Claremont Road and Walworth Crossing (Exit 19), reported at 7:50 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
Stop-and-go traffic was also being reported on the southbound New York State Thruway (I-87) near the Tappan Zee Bridge span because of the rain.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching