WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents toward the end of the Monday morning commute resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
An accident on the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway between Route 100B and the Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) occurred at 8:45 a.m.
An accident on northbound I-95 blocked the left lane between Mamaroneck Ave (Exit 18B) and Boston Post Road/Route 1 (Exit 20). It was reported at 8:35 a.m.
An earlier accident blocked the shoulder of eastbound I-287 between the New York State Thruway (I-87) and Route 100A (Exit 4) and also resulted in heavy delays. It occurred at 7:50 a.m.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS